07 January 2014

Photo gallery and a contest


What you see during a pilgrimage or an expedition is one of the most amazing aspects of the journey. The views, the landscapes, the unexpected and simple yet extraordinary moments, the faces of fellow pilgrims, your own appearance after you have just walked 30 kilometres in pouring rain and still was able to reach your albergue, the focus and sense of purpose on the faces of the faithful in Lourdes, the animals and the wildness in the Pyrenees, the albuergue where the day before you spent the whole evening laughing and drinking wine. These and many, many other instants, this is your journey. And they can be immortalised by something so straightforward as a camera.

I have taken a lot of photos, more than a thousand during my 40 days of the expedition, and I have been sharing some of them with you in the posts. Now, to make it more convenient, I have just added a small icon with a slide show just below the most popular posts on your left. Scroll a bit down and you will see an illustration changing every now and then. (I am sorry about the resolution, nothing I can do about the settings of the blogger ;) ) When you click on it, you will be taken to my Flickr account where I have uploaded all of the photos from the blog. And there are new photos coming up. I hope you will enjoy them. ;)

One more thing, so far I have been telling you my story from my own point of view. And since I realise that each of us can look at the world a bit differently and be interested in distinct aspects, this seems incomplete. For this, if you have time and if you want to, I will be waiting for your comments or your questions about my or any other expedition / pilgrimage / journey until Sunday. You can send them directly to the following e-mail: 

projectpilgrimage2013@gmail.com 

For the most interesting ones, five additional and unpublished photos from my pilgrimage. Enjoy the pictures!

Edit: The comments/questions with answers from me will be published in one of the posts next week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment